Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
The accessibility statement belongs to the following website(s): www.i3upgrade.eu
Non-compliant: The content does not comply with the accessibility standard.
|Creation Date||October 6, 2021|
|Last revision:||October 6, 2021|
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Nicht barrierefrei zugängliche Inhalte
- The website is only available in English language.
- Illustrations of complex issues usually contain no or insufficiently detailed text descriptions.
- Retrievable PDF documents are not barrier-free.
- This is the project website of an EU project. The project language is therefore English.
- The contents of the relationships shown in the complex graphics are additionally explained in the continuous text, which is why detailed text descriptions have been omitted.
- The PDF documents, primarily presentation slides from conferences, originate from various sources and are not available in a barrier-free format.
Help and contact in case of problems
You may have shortcomings in meeting the requirements notify the accessibility or information that is not accessible be presented barrier-free.
Alexander Hauser, M. Sc.
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remains a request for the possibility of contact within six weeks in full or in part unanswered, the competent authority checks at the request of the user, whether in the context of Monitoring against the operators of the web offer measures are required.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und VermessungSt.-Martin-Straße 47
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- Fax: +49 89 2129-1113
- EMail: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html